Tuesday, 26 April 2011

In the ballot

I must be a glutton for punishment. After one shitty marathon, I have entered a half marathon in a few weeks, been looking for an autumn marathon to run (all the ones I want to enter are at the same time as I am in the US. Bugger), and have put my name in for the ballot for next year's London Marathon.

Busy times.

Hopefully I will also go for my first post-marathon run in the morning too. Have had some ankle pain unlike anything I have known before, really odd. I think it's been inflamed and I've aggravated it by walking the dog, of all things. So been on the anti-inflammatories religiously today (I knelt and genuflected every time I took them, and let a priest feel my bum), and it feels a lot better. Fingers crossed for the morning.

Oh, and the total raised for my local hospice so far is £2061. Woo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Bit of a glutton for punishment hey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, just want to do myself justice. All that hard work undone in two weeks; so I'll try again and hopefully things will come together.

    ReplyDelete