Friday, 10 February 2012

Random Friday Facts

Here we are again... Kind of. Well, I'm here. Are you?

1: I've been a bad blogger. Not done nearly enough. But I've misplaced my running mojo, which is a pain in the arse.

2: I only drink beer, water or redbush. On rare occasions, fruit juice. But that's basically it.

3: I just had a pee in the staff toilets of my old school. I felt very naughty indeed.

4: While doing said pee, there was a comparison chart about the urinal, so I could check and see if I was hydrated. I am extremely well hydrated, it turns out. I was a '1'. The light was bad in there, but I still say I'm a '1'.

5: I am, of course, doing this instead of working.

6: Tonight, I believe we are eating hot dogs. With locally-made sausages, which are incredible. In fact, we have three butchers here that all make their own sausages. Tonight I will hopefully get some venison. Mmmmmm, deer.

7: I have way too much to do these days. But it beats being out of work.

8: Last night, I went to a parents' evening with my stepdaughter's dad. Stepdaughter was concerned people might think we were a gay couple.

9: The England manager resigned a couple of days ago. I just don't care any more.

10: I think I need a new dictaphone.

11: My weekly mileage - which is rarely high, but I had been hoping to buld reasonably, sensibly, quickly - has been hampered by shitty weather. Icy pavements, that kind of crap. Gah.

12: When I came in the house a short while ago, the dogs stayed still and quiet on the settee. Didn't even get up to greet me! It made me very suspicious.

13: I watched Green Lantern for the second time recently. It's a great guilty pleasure, and around 200,000 times better than Captain America, which was truly fucking awful.

14: Can't wait for the next Batman movie. Have you seen the trailer?? Wow. Just... Wow.

15: I just pre-ordered Chrissie Wellington's autobiography online. She absolutely rocks, I'm sure it will be a great read.

16: God, this is all about me. Where's the random facts, Fat Boy? Huh? Huh?

17: Stan Laurel married several times, including two marriages to one woman. Crazy guy.

18: I think my misplaced mojo might be down to the two colds since Christmas. Trying to train, launch new mag, keep old mag going, organise event... It's no wonder I'm tired. Maybe I should just accept it and shut my moaning face.

19: N-n-n-n-n-nineteen.

2 comments:

  1. my mojo is flattened right now. flat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't face the bike in this weather. I feel fine, haven't been ill, but it's too sodding cold.

    ReplyDelete